Movements don’t just happen. They’re shaped by a team of passionate believers rallying behind something meaningful.
Parks California is proud to be one of those teams. We’ve built a movement around making nature more welcoming, accessible, and relevant to people across California.
We partner with organizations and government agencies to expand programs, amenities, and resources that welcome younger and more diverse visitors to parks and protect public lands across the state.
At Parks California, we work hard, laugh a lot, learn with our partners, and always listen to the communities that help shape and guide our work.
Exciting terrain lies ahead. Are you up for joining us?
- Collaborative – We work with statewide public and private organizations to solve complex problems.
- Inclusive – We address barriers that keep underrepresented communities from experiencing our beautiful State Parks.
- Innovative – We accelerate innovation across parks by partnering with people and organizations who share our goal of replicable, sustainable solutions.
- Adaptive – We remain open and flexible to new ideas and practices so we can quickly implement the best solutions where they are needed most.
- Trustworthy – We build a valued partnership network of change-makers and funders who share our mission to strengthen our extraordinary parks and inspire everyone to experience them.
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
|Date Posted||Job Title||Location|
|RFP – Program Impact Communications Strategy – Consultant||California|
|Parks California Climate Fellowship||California|
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Parks California is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that our overall effectiveness is enhanced when equity and inclusiveness are practiced and protected throughout our organizational governance, culture, and staffing. We are committed to leadership in and serving as a catalyst for promoting equity and inclusion in park communities—starting right here with us.